Mr Ozon established Ozon solicitors in July 2010.
Michael has vast experience in handling complex multiparty insurance, commercial and professional liabilities litigation.
Michael was admitted to the roll of solicitors in December 2002 and since that time has been drafting insurance instruments such as LEI policies and been involved in disputes revolving around litigation funding, legal expenses insurance and the legal profession including prosecuting solicitors on behalf of banks and insurers.
Michael’s other areas of practice include insurance coverage disputes, insurance services disputes and banking related claims. He has acted in several high-profile coverage disputes including multimillion-dollar product liability arbitration involving a leading pharmaceutical company and a tower of insurers.
- Hollins v. Russel  EWCA Civ 718
- Sharratt v London Central Bus Co (The Accident Group Test Cases) (No 2)  SSCO
- Clydesdale Financial Services & Ors v. Robert Smailes & Ors  EWHC (Ch).
- Sutherland Professional Funding Limited v. Bakewells  EWHC 2685 (QB).
- C&S Associates UK Limited v Enterprise Insurance Company PLC  EWHC 3757.
- Impact Funding Solutions Limited v. AIG  UKSC 57.
- Nesbit Law Group LLP v. Acasta Insurance Company Limited  EWCA Civ 268.
When Michael is not at work, he can be found spending most of his time cycling and keeping fit. Michael is also a proud father of three children.