Dean joined Ozon’s commercial litigation department in November 2020. He qualified as a solicitor in 2012 and over that period gained experience in a wide range of personal injury, clinical negligence, and civil litigation matters.
Since joining the commercial litigation department, examples of Dean’s work includes:
- Acting for the Claimants in complex and high value joint venture disputes.
- Acting for property owners in claims arising out of flooding caused by burst water mains.
- Acting for Claimants in a varied range of professional liabilities disputes.
- Representing parties in shareholder and director disputes.
- Representing an estate management company for declaratory relief as to parties responsible for the maintenance of and contribution of costs to buildings within the estate.
- Breach of contract disputes.
- Debt recovery.
- Dean works alongside his colleagues and directly with Mr Ozon in a variety of other high value and complex matters.
Dean gained his degree in Law before going on to study the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law (formerly College of Law) in York.
Following completion of the Legal Practice Course, Dean worked at Minster Law before gaining his training contract at Sheldon Davidson Solicitors. He joined BPS Law in 2012 before joining Ozon Solicitors in 2020.
Outside of work Dean enjoys playing football and regularly attends the gym. He has 2 young children and helps to coach his son’s football team. Dean has taken part in charity events, raising money for cancer charities.